How we can help
In Greater Norwich you will have the support of two Local Council teams, in Broadland or South Norfolk depending on the location of your business in Greater Norwich.
You will get specialist help and advice on your business relocation and expansion plans. Both council teams have a reputation for understanding diverse business needs and helping to remove barriers for companies looking to invest and grow in the area. Working with you to develop a package suited to you and your business requirements.
Whether you’re a SME, a global company or a location consultant, we will work with you to build your investment case, find the ideal commercial property, source the right staff and introduce you to networks to help your business grow.
Finance and funding
Depending on your needs we can support you through a range of funding options which include:
- Business Finance Solutions offer New Anglia Capital – https://newanglia.co.uk/new-anglia-capital/
- Local Infrastructure Fund – http://www.greaternorwichgrowth.org.uk/delivery/local-infrastructure-fund
- Business Growth Hub offer – https://www.newangliagrowthhub.co.uk/
- LEADER – http://www.norfolklags.co.uk/about
- Agri-Tech East – https://www.agritech-east.co.uk/
- BEE Anglia – Energy Efficiency grants – http://www.beeanglia.org/
What else can we do for you
All our services are confidential and tailored to your business. Our local expertise means it’s easy for us to introduce you to the right suppliers, agencies and educational establishments.
You can also benefit from
- Free business support
- Free business start-up advice service
- Free/subsidised business training courses
- A dedicated account management service
- Free pre-application planning advice (Broadland only)
- Better Business For all (BBFA)
- Discretionary business rates relief for an initial period
Our services don’t stop after you arrive. We provide aftercare support and will work with partners to account manage foreign-owned companies in the area.
You can talk to one of our Greater Norwich officers, who can give you advice and support.
Call today on 0345 877 8921.