ICT, Tech, Creative & Digital
Be part of a growing sector worth £1.4bn
You’ll have access to Greater Norwich & East Anglia’s Tech Cluster’s and over 100 high tech ICT companies and the city of Norwich within close proximity boasts a growing tech community and innovative start-up scene.
Greater Norwich’s Tech East cluster is supported by a number of ‘Meetup’(networking) groups including:
- Hot Source
- Sync Norwich
- Norfolk developers
- Norfolk Indie games developers
- Digital East which specialises in providing support in IoT, AI 3rd party tools and services
- Data Science Norfolk brings together data scientists, researchers and practitioners
- Tech velocity, a not-for -profit digital and Tech accelerator.
The sector has a digital workforce of over 7,500 with graduates from the highly recognised University of East Anglia, and Norwich University of Art school of computing science and gaming.
The sector offer links with innovative university social networks with bespoke facilities and a network of recording studios and with dedicated business support from Creative Arts East.
Greater Norwich offers competitive land rates and business lets, and is 45% cheaper than operating in London or Cambridge.
You can talk to one of our Greater Norwich officers, who can give you advice and support. Call today on 0345 877 8921.
Over 100 high tech digital companies
7,500 strong digital workforce & two leading universities
Access to Tech East - Cluster support
• Ember Films - award-winning Ember films • Netmatters- digital marketers • Earlham Institute • Computer Service Centre • Breakwater IT • Innershed • SNAP Account