Panel Graphics, Loddon
Describe your business in a nutshell
- Founded in 1998 by Steve Earl, the family run business now employs a dedicated fully trained team of 43 staff at purpose-built premises in Loddon Norfolk.
- The company manufactures and supplies enhancement plastics that aid the readability of digital information displays. Its product are used across a wide spectrum of industries, including domestic appliances, car interiors and large format airport information displays.
What attracted you to move or set-up your business in Greater Norwich?
- When the business was originally founded, Panel Graphic rented two offices at Thorpe Road in Norwich. The company very quickly outgrew these offices and moved from the city centre to Greater Norwich and purchased a factory on the Loddon Business Park in 2000.
Steve has always maintained the need for a freehold site with the potential to expand the business.
Since 2000 Panel Graphic has expanded the original factory and acquired additional premises directly opposite the original site. The company has built an additional 6 Industrial Units, all of which are neighbouring the original factory.
Within 20 minutes from Norwich, Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth The Loddon Business Park is the perfect location for the business.
What are the top three benefits for your business being in Greater Norwich?
- Greater Norwich is ideally situated for staff to travel to & from work, 40 of our 43 strong team live within a 15 mile radius of Loddon.
- Easy access to all major transport links – Norwich & Stansted airports are particularly useful for us with flights to/from Schiphol with interconnecting flights internationally.
- Greater Norwich is a really beautiful place for us to show customers around. Our foreign customers really enjoy coming to visit us & we always make a point of showing them the sights that Greater Norwich & Norfolk has to offer.